- Composite Toe
- EH and ASTM Rated
- ATS technology featuring a lightweight, composite forked shank offers optimal stability and all-day comfort
- 11” height with 6-row stitch pattern
- Mesh lined
- Revolutionary patented Ariat U-Turn entry system allows you to “make the turn” easier
- ATS footbed provides superior stability and cushioning
- Oil resisting, slip resisting, dual-density TPU outsole delivers lightweight, flexible cushioning with durability
- Cement construction
- 90° heel
Ariat Maverick Wide Square Toe CT Desert Brown boot is a metal-free safety toe work boot that stands up to tough work conditions on the jobsite or the ranch. Full grain leather upper with handsome six-row stitch pattern in an easy pull on and go 11” boot. The revolutionary Ariat U-Turn entry system allows you to have easy entry no matter your foot shape for a secure, snug fit in this Ariat Maverick Wide Square Toe. Non-metallic composite safety toe with Electrical hazard rating provides crush-proof protection and electrical shock resistance when working around heavy objects and electrical equipment. The Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) technology helps to reduce fatigue when standing or walking for long periods through its gel-cushioning footbed that has moisture management, heel stabilizer and ergonomic composite forked shank in this Maverick work boot. The Duratread rubber outsole that has great traction and high-resistance against barnyard acids and oils for long-wearing durability in an Ariat, safety toe boot that has a 90 degree heel for grip when ascending or descending ladders.
The Ariat Maverick takes traditional Maverick “gel” sole and upgrades it to a wide square toe. Using the ATS technology, this boot provides you with comfort and stability for all day wear while the composite to offers you with the protection you need. The 6-row stitched patter adds a little flair to this boot while the cement construction ensures flexibility for all of your on the job needs.