- A rugged women’s western work boot that looks great and gets the job done, Tracey utilizes Ariat’s 4LR technology for stability and comfort.
- Premium full grain leather
- 9” shaft with 6-row stitch
- Generous fit for all-day comfort
- Revolutionary patent-pending Ariat U-Turn entry system allows you to “make the turn” easier
- Cement construction
- Unique multi-directional outsole traction system delivers a high level of slip resistance in a variety of environments
- Oil resisting and slip resisting Duratread outsole with shock- absorbing EVA core provides maximum wear resistance
- 90° heel
- Available in both soft and Composite safety toe options. Safety toe is ASTM F2413-05 F1/75 C/75 EH rated.
Shaft Height : 9"
Special Features : 100% NONMETALLIC
Heel Type Height : 1 1/4"
Toe Shape : ROPER
Certification : ASTM
This boot is made for a woman who demands performance and likes a Western style. Built on Ariat’s versatile Grip Strip platform, the multi-directional traction sole design of the sole delivers great slip resistance in both indoor & outdoor environments. The non-marking Duratread sole is highly abrasion and heat resistant. Tracey features a nine inch shaft with six-row Western stitch pattern and Ariat’s revolutionary U-Turn Entry System, allowing for easy entry with a true fit regardless of foot shape and accommodates high arches. Built specifically for a woman’s foot with a generous fit for all-day comfort.