- Introducing an attractive and comfortable women’s safety clog that is static dissipating!
- Shoes rated SD Type 1 protect against the hazards of static buildup in the workplace. Static dissipating shoes reduce excess static electricity by conducting the charge from the body to the ground, while simultaneously providing a level of protection against electrical shock. Static dissipative shoes are commonly used in the manufacturing of computer components and electronics, solvent based paints, explosives and plastics.
- The Composite safety toe provides protection from impact and crushing hazards – great for mixed use office/industrial environments
- ATS technology featuring a lightweight, composite forked shank offers optimal stability and all-day comfort
- 100% non-metallic construction
- Premium full grain leather
- Leather-wrapped footbed
- PU midsole provides cushioning rebound for all-day comfort
- Oil resisting and slip resisting Duratread outsole provides maximum wear resistance
- Available in Composite safety toe only, ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 SD Type 1(static dissipative) rated.