- Sheath designed to fit police officer's pant belt (1-5/8" wide.)
- Knife and sheath unit designed to be worn on the belt on the opposite side from firearm.
- Friction sheath locks knife in place.
- Knife draws from sheath like a pistol from a holster.
- Enclosed sheath is assembled to be mounted on left side.
- Blade Length: 3-11/16"
- Overall Length: 7-9/16"
- Blade Style: Plain Edged Black Blade
- Blade Material: AUS-8A Stainless Steel w/ Black Powder Coating
- Handle Material: Zytel
- Weight: .4 lb.
- Carrying Mechanism: Hard Plastic Friction Sheath
The TDI Law Enforcement Knife was designed to be used as a "last option" knife. In extreme close quarters encounters where a suspect is attempting to take an officer's handgun, or the officer cannot access his/her handgun, the TDI Knife is available. Designed as an "off hand" knife that draws like a pistol, the reversible sheath can be worn on either the right or left side of the officer's pant belt.