- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Left and right asymmetrical composite toe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper
The Albany is the perfect partner - whether your time is spent in a factory, a clean room, or any other place where slip-resistance and sure-footing is a must. This boot features asymmetrical composite safety toes and the oil and slip-resistant outsole exceeds Mark II testing standards. The drainage channels on the sole direct water and oils away from contact points under the foot, similar to a tire tread. This is a versatile low-cut work boot that is as comfortable as it is reliable.