Propper Uniform: BDU Ripstop Pants Desert Digital
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester ripstop fabric
- Modern zipper fly
- Fit to military specification MIL-T-44047E
- Six-pocket design (four featuring button-flaps)
- Fused pocket flaps
- Both seat and knees are double-reinforced
- Adjustable waist tabs reinforced with 4 bar-tack stitches
- Bellows pockets feature drain holes
- Fused, knotted and tacked nylon-drawstring leg closures
- Felled seams (inseam, outseam and seat seam)
A sub-brand of military clothing powerhouse Propper, Genuine Gear manufacturers its BDUs to the same standards as Propper’s BDUs but at a lower price. These pants feature the famous six pockets, reinforced seat and knee and drawstring leg closures. The button fly has been updated to a modern zipper fly, and the fabric features an innovative ripstop weave. Genuine Gear BDUs are crafted from 60% cotton / 40% polyester fabric blend.
Note: These pants have been reported to shrink in the waist and inseam area after washing and drying. We recommend ordering one size up.