Timberland - MEN'S PIT BOSS 6" STEEL TOE WORK BOOT
- The Timberland PRO® 6" Pit Boss Steel Toe is everything a work boot should be: Safe, tough and really comfortable. These boots aren't anything if they aren't tough. Go ahead, just try to wear them out.
- Style numbers: 33031231 (Wheat color), 033034214 (Gaucho color) and 33032001 (Black color)
- Rugged nubuck leather upper for comfort and long-lasting wear.
- Traditional lace-up design with metal eyelets and cast metal top hooks for a secure fit.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Goodyear® welt construction for rugged durability.
- PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It helps reduce foot fatigue, support the arch and cushion every step.
- Features a roomier toe box for minimal-to-no foot pain even after long days on your feet.
- Removable, open-cell polyurethane footbed with treatment for comfort and odor control.
- Cambrelle® fabric lining with treatment for odor control.
- Timberland PRO logo on side.
- PU midsole for durable comfort and underfoot comfort.
- Lightweight nylon shock-diffusion plate provides support and torsional rigidity.
- Durable rubber outsole is abrasion, slip, and oil resistant and ensures unsurpassed traction for working on wet or slippery surfaces, meets ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Steel toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Our Timberland PRO® Pit Boss steel toe is everything a work boot should be: safe, tough, and comfortable. These leather work boots have electrical hazard protection and feature slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant outsoles for traction.
Style Number: TB033034214